The specific operation of the computer embroidery machine is as follows:
1. The first edition of embroidery on your own computer can also be produced by an outside plate making center or provided by the customer.
2. Save the version on a floppy disk or U disk - this depends on what your embroidery machine input mode is.
3. After the plate is loaded into the embroidery machine, select the plate to embroider from the machine's memory.
4. Set the embroidery point (where the first needle begins to be embroidered) and check the border (the master can bypass this process) ---- Check how big the embroidery area of the pattern to be embroidered is, set the thread color sequence, and then lay the liner (There are many kinds of materials).
5. The tie bar is embroidered once (the bar underneath the platen, pull it to the left is to start and fast forward, stop to the right and to reverse), and after the frame is embroidered on the liner paper, cut out the frame with scissors. Paste the double-sided tape on the outside, lay the backing paper (usually two layers) at the bottom of the backing paper, attach your fabric, align the position, and draw the tie rod.
China Fortune Group Co.,Limited
Add：Jianglong Zone, Zhuji, Zhejiang, China